Instructions for Accessing the Rollins Wireless Network (PDF Download)
Before you come to campus...
- Make sure you have Anti-Virus Software installed on your computer and the virus definitions have been updated recently.
- Make sure you have run all critical Windows updates (if PC)
When you arrive at campus...
- Turn on your computer.
- Make sure your wireless is turned on (some laptops will have a switch).
- You will want to connect to “FoxDay”.
- Open your internet browser.
- In the window that loads, select Guest and enter your information.
- The Bradford security agent will download and scan your computer. You will be informed of a network outage and asked to close all browser windows.
- You should then receive a message stating that your wireless registration was successful. You can now open a browser window and use the internet.
After the conference